Transforming Objections, Not Just Overcoming Them
At the American Funds Distributors Retirement Plans' annual meeting last Jeff Spahn, founder and president of Leading Leaders Inc., gave a presentation entitled, "Transforming objections, not just overcoming them."
Two core ideas:
- We can only listen to others to extent we listen to ourselves.
- Create an environment for clients and prospects to convince themselves.
Click below to find more about this presentation.
Let us customize a message to meet your particular interest and needs. Keep us in mind while looking for speakers with a creative edge in sales development, leadership and communication. References available upon request.
Other presentation topics include:
- Leading from the center: How to lead and follow simultaneously for exponential results
- Zonage: The leader ship is lost
- Beyond decision making: Accessing collective will and action
- Strategy's missing links: Passion and consilience
- Leading in turbulent times: Making uncertainty work for you
- Leading with primal power: Emotion = energy in motion
- Revitalizing the board room
- Leveraging the board: Raising intellectual capital
- Leading the boss
- Transforming objections, not just overcoming them
- How to let prospects sell themselves
- 5 steps to let prospects sell themselves
- Self coaching: 7 steps for guiding others to coach themselves
- How to change your colleagues without trying
- Coaching up: How to coach your boss
- The power of mutual coaching
- Listening without thinking of what to say
- Straight talk: Speak your mind in a way that keeps conversations open
- How to get others to talk
- Curiosity feeds the conversation: Asking genuine questions
- Why why?: Prioritizing purpose for lasting profits
- A New Capitalist Manifesto: Re-imagining business in the 21st century
- The High Calling of a CEO